Hi,

we are almost there with FreeIPA 4.8.7 release. I would like to have
some help with release notes.

I prepared a draft at https://vda.li/drafts/freeipa-4.8.7-release-notes.html
As you can see, there are not many notes there yet but we have quite a
lot of fixes (more than 60 tickets closed).

The page has links to each ticket referenced in the commits since 4.8.6
release. If you have details to add, please click on the ticket link and
add a short release note information in the 'changelog' field of the
ticket metadata.

The script I am using to collect release notes will then automatically
pull those changelog entries.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Sr. Principal Software Engineer