Simo Sorce wrote:
On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 15:52 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Fedora 11 replaced a SELinux macro which was causing the build to fail. Dan Walsh provided a patch to fix it and this patch integrates it into the tree. I've added a conditional so that the same policy file should build against even old SELinux policies (I tested on Fedora 9 and 11).

I've included patches for both the master and ipa-1-2 branches.

ack

Finally got around to pushing to master and ipa-1-2 branch