Martin Nagy wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:12:51 -0400, Rob Crittenden
<rcrit...@redhat.com> wrote:

The 1.2 LDAP module was throwing a deprecation warning for using
popen2 and pychecker found a slew of other issues as well.

This patch removes a bunch of unused imports, renames some variables that shadowed builtins and renames some functions.

exportLDIF() calls a function that isn't provided. This must have
gotten left over from when I ported this from Rich's original LDAP
module which did all sorts of stuff. I think we can drop this as it
doesn't even work but wanted to throw it out there on the off-chance
that someone found a way to use it.

rob

Ack

Martin