This is how it looks like in practice:

./ipa user-show pzuna --all --raw
----------
user-show:
----------
  memberof: cn=ipausers,cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=pzuna,
            cn=dráčci,cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=pzuna
  objectclass: top, person, organizationalPerson, inetOrgPerson,
               inetUser, posixAccount, krbPrincipalAux,
               radiusprofile

The wrapping works the same way as textui.print_paragraph does - it depends on terminal settings. When priting to file, the line is considered infinite. (Although redirecting output to file doesn't work when there are unicode characters present - an issue I'm currently looking into.)

I'm also posting this to Jenny, because this patch changes the output of most ipa plugins. I hope it won't make testing much harder. Anyway if there's a problem I can add an option that would bring back the multi-line output...

Pavel