On 08/04/2009 09:32 AM, Pavel Zuna wrote:
This is how it looks like in practice:

./ipa user-show pzuna --all --raw
----------
user-show:
  memberof: cn=ipausers,cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=pzuna,
            cn=dráčci,cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=pzuna
For an attribute that uses the Distinguished Name syntax, such as memberOf, it may be difficult to read if the values are separated by commas and on the same line. This would especially be the case if the value has a space in it, which your example above doesn't illustrate.
  objectclass: top, person, organizationalPerson, inetOrgPerson,
               inetUser, posixAccount, krbPrincipalAux,
               radiusprofile

The wrapping works the same way as textui.print_paragraph does - it depends on terminal settings. When priting to file, the line is considered infinite. (Although redirecting output to file doesn't work when there are unicode characters present - an issue I'm currently looking into.)

I'm also posting this to Jenny, because this patch changes the output of most ipa plugins. I hope it won't make testing much harder. Anyway if there's a problem I can add an option that would bring back the multi-line output...

Pavel