On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 08:52:20AM -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> Stephen Gallagher wrote:
>>
>> Our present wiki comes to us through the Fedorahosted servers, and as
>> such relies on the users having a Fedora account themselves. Do you feel
>> that this restriction is to severe?
>>

> I think he's referring to the freeIPA wiki.

As a matter of fact, I was.  Similar concept might work for the SSSD
wiki.

Perhaps it's not really a burden to people to include their
contribution details with each patch, but it can be a hassle on the
wiki.  A page of "I agree to the [[Contribution policy]]" would just
be for reducing that hassle all around.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41