Martin Nagy wrote:
On Wed, 2009-08-26 at 11:20 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Ok, I think I've addressed all the issues raised. I've included Martin's cleaner lambda-based evaluator and the default uid/gid is now a random value between 1,000,000 and (2^31 - 1,000,000).

rob

+    parser.add_option("--uidstart", dest="uidstart", default=namespace,
type=int,
+                      help="The starting uid value (default %default)")
+    parser.add_option("--gidstart", dest="gidstart", default=namespace,
type=int,
+                      help="The starting gid value (default %default)")

Please make the help message something like "(default random)" instead
of "(default %default)". This can be misleading because the number is
different on each invocation.

Ah, good point. The next time you run it you'll get a different number, and here I thought I was being so clever :-(

The manpage still says that the default is 1000.

Conditional Ack if these remaining issues are addressed.

Martin

Ok, I'll get these fixed up and push it later today.