Pavel Zůna wrote:
- remove obsolete code related to PluginProxy
- remove parent_key attribute, for the purpose of nested objects the parent's primary key is retrieved automatically
- added support for auto-generating UUIDs
- make use of the improved attribute printing in CLI
!!! depends on previous patch !!!
- make LDAPDelete delete all sub-entries, not just one-level
- minor bug fixes

This patch is pretty important, it makes little functional difference to IPA by itself, but it is going to be required by subsequent patches that make plugins use the baseldap classes.

Pavel

nack

I don't think we want the user to be able to set their own uuid. We want this assigned by the system.

Otherwise I think it looks fine. Deleting a subtree still makes me nervous but since it is called within the framework I think it should be ok.