Pavel Zuna wrote:
Rob Crittenden wrote:
Pavel, I pushed a slew of your patches today but there were so many patches flying around that e-mail thread I may have missed something (and the tests patch doesn't apply).

Can you check your patches to make sure I've applied everything?

git has a kinda neat feature so you can compare your tree with the "master": git diff origin/master.

rob
Yeah, it was a real mess. Only the taskgroup patch is missing now - I attached it to this e-mail, so you don't have to go through the giant thread again.

It seems the first tests patch was applied already and that's why the second one won't apply. I did some rebasing and attached a new patch, although it only removes some debugging output.

Pavel

Ack and pushed both.