Jason Gerard DeRose wrote:
This patch changes ipa-server-install so that it renders the UI assets
(CSS and JavaScript) and puts them in /var/cache/ipa/assets.  It also
adds the appropriate Apache config and serves the assets
from /ipa-assets/.  The assets are accessed using SSL, but there's no
reason to protect them with Kerberos.

This patch will require some SELinux config changes, but I'll let
someone more experienced make these changes (I just saw Rob raise his
hand!).  I've just been testing with `setenforce permissive`.

I've been beating up on these changes on and off for the last week and
feel pretty confident they wont break anything.  For more info on the
approach I'm taking for asset management and use of the "Expires"
header, see:

    http://jderose.fedorapeople.org/assets/current/apidoc/

Ack.