Martin Nagy wrote:
Rob Crittenden wrote:
Martin Nagy wrote:
Hi Rob,

On Wed, 2009-10-07 at 10:57 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Installing a CA that is signed by another CA is a 2-step process. The first step is to generate a CSR for the CA and the second step is to install the certificate issued by the external CA. To avoid asking questions over and over (and potentially getting different answers) the answers are cached.

rob
-        try:
-            from ipaserver.install import cainstance
-        except ImportError:
-            print >> sys.stderr, "Import failed: %s" % sys.exc_value
-            sys.exit(1)

What's this? From just a quick look, it seems to me that this will cause
troubles.

Martin

It was duplicated code, we check for that elsewhere.

rob

Ah, right. Not thrilled that it's not in a separate patch but what the
heck. Ack.

Martin

pushed to master