Pavel Zuna wrote:
Rob Crittenden wrote:
The user plugin is crapping out on line 317 of ldap2.py because attr is coming back None. The attribute it is looking for is member.

I think the fix involves setting member_attributes = ['member'] to the user plugin.

I wonder if we need to make the ldap2 plugin a bit more robust too so it can handle it better if the schema lookup returns None.

rob
This should fix the issue.

Yes, this will fix it (I did a similar fix to work around it) but what does it mean if there is no attribute found? Is that possible?

Should we catch it and return a more specific error message instead?