Pavel Zuna wrote:
Rob Crittenden wrote:
Pavel Zuna wrote:
Due to the format of accessTime (it has commas and spaces in it), we can't use the List parameter type. I made it so that accessTime values have to be entered one by one using new commands.

We also agreed, that we're going to rename GeneralizedTime parameter to AccessTime to prevent confusion with RFC 4517 standard. I attached a separate patch for clarity.

Pavel

A couple of questions:

- Would it make sense to leave time in as an option that takes a singular value? If someone wants multiple times they can use the new add interface, right?
It would and I think it's a good idea, updated patch attached.

- What are these new enums for? If there is only one choice do you really have a choice?
Well for now, we only have the 'all' in categories, but the list is
expected to grow. At first I didn't include categories in the plugin,
because of this, but Sumit wanted it to be complete.

- We still need some tests for GeneralizedTime/AccessTime.
Ok, added to my TODO list.

The patch isn't applying for me:

$ patch -p1 --dry-run <  0003-Fix-takes_options-in-automount-plugin.patch
patching file ipalib/plugins/hbac.py
patching file tests/test_xmlrpc/test_hbac_plugin.py
Hunk #1 FAILED at 52.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 84.
2 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file tests/test_xmlrpc/test_hbac_plugin.py.rej

Since you have to mess with this anyway, can you:

- add another test to also test adding the access time on the add. You added back the capability but the tests are still removed AFAICT.

- add a FUTURE or FIXME comment indicating that the enumerators are future-proofing things by making them a 1-option enumerator for now?