Jason Gerard DeRose wrote:
On Fri, 2009-10-30 at 16:30 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
I wasn't able to find a command-line program to remove principals from a keytab so I wrote my own. ktutil can do it but it doesn't take command-line arguments. Java ships a utility named ktab but adding a huge dependency for one app seem a bit much :-)

In any case, this program has 2 modes:

1. Given a keytab and a principal, remove all entries of that principal from the keytab. This removes all versions and encryption types.

2. Given a realm remove all principals in that realm. I cheat a little and insert an @ before the principal name because all this really does is a strstr() to see if the principal in the keytab is in the realm provided.

This utility will be added to the ipa-client-uninstall script at some point to clean up /etc/krb5.keytab.

rob

ack.  Rob walked me through its use on #freeipa, and it works as
advertised.

pushed to master