Pavel Zuna wrote:
Okey, here's my first shot at the ipa man page. I didn't post it as a patch, so it's easier to review.

You can use 'man ./ipa.1.gz' to read it from anywhere, just in case you didn't know - I didn't. :)

Pavel

This is a great start. I have the following comments:

I'd make clear that -e doesn't set shell environment variables, but IPA environment variables.

Looks like -v and -n got mixed up in the description.

I like your explanation at the end about getting specific help, can you add an example of it for clarity?

I wonder if we need a section 5 man page for the default.conf format.