Jason Gerard DeRose wrote:
This patch replaces my 029 patch.  There was a conflict with Rob's
freeipa-333-labels.patch, so I rebased my patch.  I also fixed several
Declarative tests that were broken with changes to baseldap (the 'dn' is
now always returned).  And from my original email:

This patch:

  * Adds correct translatable `msg_summary` attributes on the host and
hostgroup plugins

  * Rewrites the host and hostgroup unit tests as `Declarative` based
tests and expands there coverage somewhat

  * Adds new tests.test_xmlrpc.objectclasses module where we can define
the expected object classes is a single location

Ack

For your FIXME, the localityname is an alias for l, with l taking precedence.