Pavel Zuna wrote:
David O'Brien wrote:
If there's an easy way for me to get access to the messages and anything else that gets put in front of the user I'm happy to review it. I haven't done much (read "almost nothing") in the way of patch reviews, so I'm not sure if that's the best way. Maybe I should just learn to read patches...
Oh no, patches are terrible to read! :) Anyway from now on, I'll try to send you things for review in non-patch form.

I'm also looking forward to seeing the wiki page with the migration steps; something else for IPA doc.
Sent in a private email.

David

Pavel

Thanks Pavel.
I've been out of commission for several days and out of touch. I'll keep an eye out for all this.

--

David O'Brien
Red Hat Asia Pacific

http://freeipa.org/page/DocumentationPortal
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/ipadocs.git

He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever."
 ~ Chinese proverb