Pavel Zuna wrote:
Before the patch that allows to create unshared instances of Connectible, all Connection objects were deleted at once in destroy_context(). It made sense at the time, because there was always at most one Connection per Connectible subclass and Connectible.disconnect() was called only interanally by the Executioner class. Now that we can make arbitrary connections, it makes more sense to delete the Connection object when Connectible.disconnect() is called.

Long story short: I fixed the Disconnect class in the unit test, so that it behaves like Connectible.disconnect() and deletes the Connection object when called.

Pavel

ack, pushed to master