John Dennis wrote:
On 02/01/2010 02:05 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Try to be a little smarter about base64 decoding certificates. For the
most part certificates are handled as DER blobs internally. When loading
certs from files or an NSS database they may come in as base64-endoded
blobs but they will also have BEGIN/END headers to use those to
distinguish between what should and shouldn't be decoded.

Hopefully this will be the last we see of this.

I was going to address some of the code duplication that John pointed
out earlier in this patch but figured I'd keep this short and simple and
do that work later.

rob

ACK

pushed to master