John Dennis wrote:
On 01/28/2010 04:16 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Rob Crittenden wrote:
Be a bit smarter about decoding certificates that might be base64
encoded. First see if it only contains those characters allowed before
trying to decode it. This reduces the number of false positives.

rob

Er, duh, I got this description goofed up.

ACK to the correct patch

I pushed a slightly modified patch. I've done away with the --revoke flag for now. I wanted a way to warn the user that they are about to overwrite an existing cert. This raises other issues though and would require some changes to the certmonger program so for now I'll just let it overwrite.