Pavel Zuna wrote:
Rob Crittenden wrote:
Provide pwpolicy-find command to display all group-specific password policies.

find is a bit of a misnomer since you can't provide any terms to limit the search scope, but it's a start. I'm not sure this is the kind of thing we need/want to be able to query things like "give me all the policies where the max lifetime is > 20 days". But I could be wrong.

rob

entries = tuple(e for (dn, e) in entries)
for entry in xrange(len(entries)):
    _convert_time_for_output(entries[entry])

Should be:

for e in entries:
    _convert_time_for_output(e[1])
    e[1]['dn'] = e[0]
entries = tuple(e for (dn, e) in entries)

Otherwise DNs is lost in the conversion from (dn, entry_attrs) to entry_with_dn_as_dict. Also, there's no need for xrange - I'm using it myself in LDAPSearch.execute(), but that's because I overwrite elements in the entries list. (And as I think about it now, overwriting elements there is also unnecessary, so it will be removed in a future patch.)

Everything else about the patch is fine.

Pavel

Good point about the dn, fixed and pushed to master.