Martin Nagy wrote:
On Wed, 2010-02-03 at 17:44 -0500, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Don't assume that cwd exists or is writable. I had worked on this previously so that we change to a known writable directory when issuing server certs. Enhance that so we change to the NSS db dir when issuing the self-signed CA. certutil wants to write a file to the cwd when generating a key so we need to be some place writable.

Also handle the case where cwd is an invalid directory. I tested this with:

term 1: mkdir foo
         cd foo

term 2: rmdir foo

term 1: ipa-server-install ...

Probably not a major issue but not hard to more carefully handle it either. The installation will still fail but at least we have a good message when it does.

rob

Cool, I actually hit this problem once, thanks.
ACK

Martin

pushed to master