On 03/05/2010 07:47 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Raise an error if no modifications were performed in an update.

This will alert the user that nothing was done and is handy when used
with --attr=''. This can be used to delete a non-required attribute but
can be set to any valid attribute, present or not. We should alert the
user if they attempt to delete a non-existant value.

rob

Few questions:
How will the user see this error? I'm not sure this should be presented as an error, but more like a notification maybe. Also, I'm not 100% sure how we handle exceptions like this on the server side, but I'm guessing that this will not show up in the server logs as an exception?