Jason Gerard DeRose wrote:
On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 18:01 -0500, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Ensure that the group policy priority is unique.

We use CoS to determine the order in which group policy is applied. The behavior in CoS is undefined for multiple entries with the same
cospriority.

This likely relies on some other outstanding pwpolicy patches.

rob

ack.  pushed to master.

The patch works, but I find the way it checks for priority uniqueness highly ineffective. It pulls out all policies and then retrieves their CoS entries one by one to do the checking. Instead it should just make a search for a CoS entry with the given priority.

Pavel