On 03/30/2010 10:27 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Pavel Zuna wrote:
On 03/23/2010 09:40 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Pavel Zuna wrote:
This is the first in a series of patches, that replace all the legacy
code from v1 related to LDAP. I did some limited testing of the
installer after this patch and nothing seems to break, but I didn't do
replicas etc...

Pavel

nack. This breaks at least ipa-replica-manage, ipa-replica-prepare,
ipa-server-certinstall and ipa-replica-install.

rob
Fixed patch attached.

Pavel

I'm not sure if you attached the wrong patch or not (it's dated 3/24)
but things are still not working:

# ipa-replica-install replica-info-tiger.example.com.gpg
Directory Manager (existing master) password:

creation of replica failed: 'Env' object has no attribute 'basedn'

Your system may be partly configured.
Run /usr/sbin/ipa-server-install --uninstall to clean up.

rob
Sorry for a late reply. Here's a patch that should finally work. I did a lot more testing and setting up a replica went smoothly every time.

Pavel