Oliver Burtchen wrote:
Am Freitag, 23. April 2010 21:27:13 schrieb Rob Crittenden:
Martin Nagy wrote:
Hi,
some of the dns records were added without the trailing '.'. Thanks to
Oliver Burtchen for reporting this.

Martin
The patch looks ok but doesn't apply to master.

One question though, should we validate somewhere that api.env.host
doesn't already have a trailing dot? I'm not terribly worried about this
but would it badly blow things up if it did?

rob

I had the same problems. Patch does not apply to what I get here

http://jdennis.fedorapeople.org/ipa-
devel/fedora/12/source/SRPMS/ipa-1.91-0.2010042310git1d63509.fc12.src.rpm

but if i git clone freeipa, it applys.

There is a difference at least in file ipaserver/install/bindinstance.py at line 118.

Hope this helps,
best regards,
Oli

This is due to some previous patches it relies on. I'm reviewing those now.