On 04/22/2010 08:04 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Pavel Zůna wrote:
Note that this is still work in progress and will be finished
in another patch. Specifically, it currently doesn't cover baseldap.py
classes.

Pavel

The content of this is fine and it's a great start, but do we want to
put this into the plugins directory?

I think we should put it into doc/examples instead.

I can modify the location in the patch before I push this, just want to
get some agreement before I do so.

rob
Hmm. Not sure about this. It doesn't matter that much to me, but it makes sense to put it in the plugins directory, so that potential plugin authors can just uncomment the api.register(...) lines and try to run example plugins without additional work.

Either way is fine with me.

Pavel