Dmitri Pal wrote:
Rob Crittenden wrote:
Dmitri Pal wrote:
Rob Crittenden wrote:
Use correct OID base for ipaVolumeKey (its an objectClass, not an
attribute).

Re-number to use contiguous values. There were some pretty big gaps.

Nack

Here are couple suggestions:
* Let us not add schema that we do not use and do not need. The policy
schema though well desinged has not been implemented. There is a risk
that it would require some changes if ever implemented. I suggest we
keep it in the tree but not include in the install.
* The volume key management schema is not used either. I would suggest
we extract it and save in a file aside but do not add into the main
schema. As things stand not this schema will not be used.
* For v2 we should use only 3,4,5,6. 1 and are reserved for v1

So the things would look like in the attached files.
I have not had a chance to make sure they load but I hope I did not miss
anything.
I made a few slight modifications but this is basically the set of
files you provided. Updated patch attached.

rob
Visual ack.

Ok, pushed to master.