The commands ipa-compat-manage and ipa-nis-manage didn't really work properly. I think some backend changes caused at least some of the problems. I fixed a few errors causing backtraces as well as some corner cases.

Enabling nis added a new compat location. So disabling compat would fail because it wasn't handling this new nis location.


I also ran pylint against both and fixed a few problems/warnings it raised.

rob

Attachment: freeipa-485-compat.patch
Description: application/mbox

_______________________________________________
Freeipa-devel mailing list
Freeipa-devel@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/freeipa-devel

Reply via email to