On 08/12/2010 08:36 PM, Adam Young wrote:
I'll try to use a patch naming structure similar to what Pavel's using:

This patch fixes https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/135.

Instead of HTML Params starting with '?' we use the Hash '#' as the
startgin point. This keeps the broswer from sending addition http
requests to the server whenever we need to update the URL.

Sorry for a late review. I can't get this patch to apply, probably because of some other patches that were pushed in between. Please add me to CC on your patches, so they end up in my Inbox and I'll make sure to review them faster.

Pavel