On 08/25/2010 07:39 AM, Pavel Zůna wrote:
On 2010-08-24 23:57, Adam Young wrote:
This is a fairly substantial patch that makes use of the hashchange
event to drive the site. It affcets just about all places where click
events are triggered.

Just started reviewing the patch a few moments ago. Just 2 notes in advance:

1) It doesn't apply after the <script> eng tag patch, that was ACKed, but not pushed yet.

2) I don't want to sound like a nitpicker, but you should do some tweaking to your text editor. It seems to leave trailing white spaces and more importantly, it converts 8 spaces to tabs!

The only edits in details.js are the tab conversions, so there should be no conflict with my details patch when you remove them.

Pavel

OK. I think I can deal with both of those issues. I'll repost the patch after, to have the one for the record on the mailing list, but also so you can confrium it works with your changes.