On 08/25/2010 10:17 AM, Pavel Zůna wrote:
On 2010-08-25 15:52, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Pavel Zůna wrote:
Used like this:

Str('someparam',
cli_name='sp',
label='Some Param',
hint='Use at own risk!',
),

After the following patch (pzuna-freeipa-0021-details), it will show up
in the webUI as (details page):

Some Param: [ ] Hint: Use at own risk!

How will hint vary from the doc attribute we already have in a Param?

rob

Hint is what is displayed in the webUI as context help, it should give the user a basic idea about HOW to enter values. Doc on the other hand is more general and should say WHAT does the attribute represent.

Pavel

This raises I18N issues. I'd like hint to be a key into the I18N gettext mechanism