Simo Sorce wrote:
On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:41:57 -0400
Rob Crittenden<rcrit...@redhat.com>  wrote:

We had talked about this at one point, perhaps in irc, and there was
some reluctance to do this since every time a user logs in a number
of attributes can get updated. The concern was the additional load
added by replication. The suggested fix was to simply not replicate
these.

Rob, we do not want to replicate counters or timestamps, but we
certainly want to replicate an account lock. It should happen rarely
enough to reach that stage that we can replicate nsAccountLock easily.

Simo.

I don't think that nsAccountLock gets set in this case. The KDC evaluates the attributes on-the-fly as far as I can tell.