Adam Young wrote:
On 08/23/2010 10:04 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Adam Young wrote:
On 08/20/2010 04:20 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
F-14 introduced a number of changes including an updated krb5 server
package and python 2.7.

In krb5 the binaries moved from /usr/kerberos/* to /usr/* so some
paths need to be adjusted. What I did was include a PATH in the env
that covers both of these locations.

Python 2.7 made some changes to xmlrpclib and httplib as well that
aren't quite backwards compatible. I added some specific version
checks so we can do the right thing internally.

This is ticket 155

I think that in the explicit path construction you do vic of line 115,
you want the kerberos subpath libraries to come before /usr/bin,
otherwise it will find the non-kerberized versions of the function.

Ok, it wouldn't affect the commands we're currently using but flipping
the order will certainly help. I need to add /bin to it as well.

I realize that testing on the Major/Minor is functional, but wouldn't it
make more sense to test for the existanec of the newer call, use that if
it was avaiable, as opposed to gating on version number? Seems like it
would be less prone to breakage.

I did that originally and it was extremely unreadable. Since xmlrpclib
ships with core python testing the version seems adequate.

rob
ACK (with the path changed)

Done and pushed