On 08/19/2010 01:08 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Make ldap2 class work as a client library as well.

Move the user-private group caching code out of the global config and
determine the value the first time it is needed.

Renamed global_init() back to get_schema() and make it take an optional
connection. This solves the problem of being able to do all operations
with a simple bind instead of GSSAPI.

Moved the global get_syntax() into a class method so that a schema can
be passed in.

If a schema wasn't loaded during the module import then it is loaded
when the connection is created (so we have the credntials needed for
binding).

ticket 63

rob

Sorry it took me so long to review this patch. ACK!

Pavel