On 09/07/2010 05:54 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
Hi,

This patch adds the Service tab using Adam's association classes.
It also contains the sample data for some service operations.

Thanks!

--
Endi S. Dewata

I get an error "associate failure" when clicking the Enroll Button on the associations page. You need to add sampledata/service_add_host.json

Whitespace issues in  b/install/static/sampledata/service_add.json

When I tested on the live server, add failed silently. We need to report to the user the error message. This is something that we don't do on other pages yet, but we need to. The success closure needs to have code along the lines of:

if (result.error){
// report errors
}else{
//current functionality
}

For now just populate an alert message. I'll add a task to integrate per field error reporting into the add and details pages.

Since the principal is of the form service/host, we should use two fields for these. I think that the service tab should be a combo-box: free form text is allowed, but it should be prepopulated with known services like httpd, ftpd ,etc. Since the host portion of the principal has to be a registered host in the system, I suspect we need to use the association style finder for that. For now make it a text box with the label of Host name.

Pavel and I have been using a patch labeling scheme
<username>-freeipa-<sequence>-description.patch.  I've renamed this one to:

edewata-freeipa-0001-Added-Services-tab.patch

When you update it, please name the new one:
edewata-freeipa-0001-2-Added-Services-tab.patch