On 09/15/2010 08:46 AM, Pavel Zůna wrote:
Re-based version of the patch attached, that should apply on the current master. It doesn't have the Javascript library files (BBQ, jQ-UI). This makes the patch a lot smaller and easier to process.

I'm going to post another patch that does nothing, but adds the library files.

Pavel

Things to add to the to do list before this can go in:

Netgroups is missing most of their associations
netgroup_show.json has unmerged changes. We should revert to the version in the top of tree You have removed the author from several files and replaced it with only your own.

I posted the diff:

https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/attachment/ticket/41/pzuna-freeipa-0022-3-BIG.patch