JR Aquino wrote:
Attached are the plugins for creating:
* IPA Sudo Commands
* IPA Sudo Command Groups
* IPA Sudo Rules
Also included are the accompanying test suites, container pointers, and
A very good first try, just needs a little more work.
You need to create the 3 containers in
install/share/bootstrap-template.ldif so they get created when a server
In sudocmd.py you need to:
- remove imports for Flag, Bytes and base64
- Don't define a pre_callback if it isn't doing any work
In sudocmdgroup.py you need to:
- Fix the doc example at the top. It starts with sudocmdgroup examples
then switches to group examples.
- Drop the Int import
In sudorule.py you need to:
- Drop AccessTime and Password from imports
- Should membercmd_sudocmd use the label "Sudo Commands" to be
consistent with Sudo Group Commands?
- I'm not entirely sure what you are doing with cn in the dn, can you
add some documentation explaining what is going on?
I haven't run the tests yet because I didn't create the container
entries but a brief look-see and they look fine.
I noted on the imports just because you'll already be in the files, they
alone wouldn't be a reason to nack the patch.
Freeipa-devel mailing list