Adam Young wrote:
Rob,

You indicated that there was a way to get the params we needed to
produce meta-data. I'm working on the phonenumber issues right now, and
right now have no way of telling that it is a multi value attribute.
There is logic in the code, but it relies on the metadata. v Can you
point me in the right direction?

I was thinking purely for output purposes so the Label could get set properly, so I'm not 100% sure this will work for what you are doing, but look at setting has_output_params:

output_params = (
    Str('telephoneNumber*',
        label=_('Home Phone'),
     ),
)

class user_add(LDAPCreate):
    has_output_params =  LDAPCreate.has_output_params + output_params