On 10/06/2010 09:07 PM, David O'Brien wrote:
Rob Crittenden wrote:
David O'Brien wrote:
Rob Crittenden wrote:
Add some missing options to the ipa-getkeytab man page.

rob

Can you be consistent with "Kerberos" instead of adding "kerberos" to
the mix as well (unless necessary, of course)?

If my understanding is correct, I'd update the following:
"The LDAP password when not binding with Kerberos." to include
"...password to use when not..."

cheers

Updated patch attached.

rob
No more complaints from me.
(I'm purposely not using "nack" or "ack" because I don't write man pages, and haven't tried to apply this patch. I'm just checking a bit of English.)

David, it is certainly OK for you to ACK/NACK somthing like this. We'll know if it "Breaks the build" pretty quickly, so we're not worried about computer language syntax errors, just natural language syntax errors.