On 10/19/2010 03:12 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
Hi,

Please review the attached patch. Thanks!

https://fedorahosted.org/reviewboard/r/94/

The service certificate management UI has been generalized and moved
into certificate.js. The host details page is now using the same code
to manage certificates. The host.py has been modified to return host
certificate info.

The Get/Revoke/View buttons behavior has been modified such that they
are visible only if there is a valid certificate. The Get dialog box
has been fixed to show the correct certificate header and footer.

New unit tests for certificate has been added. The test data has been
modified to include sample host certificate.

For the most part looks ok. I don't like the appraoch to validating preconditions where we raise an alert for each. Also, make sure you don't code styles like color right into the Javascript, that stuff belonds in ipa.css.

With those changes, ACK