Adam Young wrote:
On 10/28/2010 02:43 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Return reason for failure when updating group membership fails.

We used to return a list of dns that failed to be added. We now return
a list of tuples instead. The tuple looks like (dn, reason) where
reason is the exception that was returned.

Also made the label we use for failures to be singular instead of
plural since we now print them out individually instead of as
comma-separated.

$ ipa group-add-member --users=tuser9,tuser1 --groups=g1 g1
Group name: g1
GID: 1332445043
Member users: tuser1
Failed members:
user: tuser9: no such entry
user: tuser1: This entry is already a member of the group
group: g1: A group may not be added as a member of itself
ACK

rebased and pushed to master