On 10/29/2010 10:33 AM, Adam Young wrote:
On 10/28/2010 05:30 PM, Adam Young wrote:
On 10/28/2010 05:22 PM, Adam Young wrote:
delete associations

Uses code very similar to the search code for deleting associations
Only uses the serial means of deletion. While this works for all
deletes,
it is slower than bulk.

Found one problem myself: the '*_remove_member' approach only works
one way, not both for removing associations.

This version matches the serial and bulk associators with the deleter

NACK. The enrollment & deletion work, but there are some issues:
- The unit test failed because it's still referring to the old
  associator names.
- The ipa_entity_set_association_definition() invocation in aci.js is
  still using the old parameter.
- The variable 'that' in serial_delete() is defined as global variable.
- The members in the association list are clickable but it brings you
  to an empty page. I see the note in the code saying that this is not
  working yet, I think the link should be disabled for now.
- Deleter's method name is hardcoded, but this can be fixed later when
  needed.
- There are some trailing white spaces in the patch.

--
Endi S. Dewata