On 10/29/2010 10:33 AM, Adam Young wrote:
On 10/28/2010 05:30 PM, Adam Young wrote:
On 10/28/2010 05:22 PM, Adam Young wrote:
Uses code very similar to the search code for deleting associations
Only uses the serial means of deletion. While this works for all
it is slower than bulk.
Found one problem myself: the '*_remove_member' approach only works
one way, not both for removing associations.
This version matches the serial and bulk associators with the deleter
NACK. The enrollment & deletion work, but there are some issues:
- The unit test failed because it's still referring to the old
- The ipa_entity_set_association_definition() invocation in aci.js is
still using the old parameter.
- The variable 'that' in serial_delete() is defined as global variable.
- The members in the association list are clickable but it brings you
to an empty page. I see the note in the code saying that this is not
working yet, I think the link should be disabled for now.
- Deleter's method name is hardcoded, but this can be fixed later when
- There are some trailing white spaces in the patch.
Endi S. Dewata
Freeipa-devel mailing list