Dmitri Pal wrote:
JR Aquino wrote:
./lite-server.py -d
ipa: DEBUG: importing all plugin modules in '/usr/src/freeipa/ipalib/plugins'...
ipa: DEBUG: importing plugin module '/usr/src/freeipa/ipalib/plugins/aci.py'
ipa: DEBUG: importing plugin module
'/usr/src/freeipa/ipalib/plugins/automount.py'
ipa: ERROR: could not load plugin module
'/usr/src/freeipa/ipalib/plugins/automount.py'
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/src/freeipa/ipalib/plugable.py", line 538, in import_plugins
     __import__(fullname)
   File "/usr/src/freeipa/ipalib/plugins/automount.py", line 172, in<module>
     from ipalib.plugins.baseldap import *
   File "/usr/src/freeipa/ipalib/plugins/baseldap.py", line 30, in<module>
     from ipalib.cli import to_cli, from_cli
   File "/usr/src/freeipa/ipalib/cli.py", line 35, in<module>
     import default_encoding_utf8
ImportError: No module named default_encoding_utf8

Patch is a 1 liner that changes:

import default_encoding_utf8

from policycoreutils import default_encoding_utf8

But this one was not reviewed yet, right?

It was, I'm trying to decide what to do with it.

It would seem that the SELinux policycoreutils python package has an identically named shared library that seems to do the same thing. I'm checking with them to see if that is true, then we can decide if we want to use theirs or ours.