On 11/3/2010 8:53 AM, Adam Young wrote:
Still NACK. I have tested this again. It looks like the UI does not
send the --rights parameter which is required to get the
attributelevelrights. With this patch even the admin can't edit anything.

Ah...that was because I did it as two commits, and only made a patch out
of one.

Still too many disabled inputs. If you login as admin and open admin's details page, the only editable fields are last name and full name. (State is also editable but I suspect it's because this field doesn't support rights yet.) According to attributelevelrights I should be able to edit a number of attributes including uidNumber, gidNumber, telephoneNumber, but that's not the case. Do you see a different behavior when you test it? Am I missing some other patches? Btw, in your patch I think rights should be set to 'true' instead of 1.

"attributelevelrights": {
    "aci": "rscwo",
    "cn": "rscwo",
    "description": "rscwo",