On 11/3/2010 12:03 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 11/3/2010 8:55 AM, Adam Young wrote:
I suspect then that the service add dialog is wrong. This behaviour has
been spec'ed and working for a long time. What does it break?

The field.setup(dialog, IPA_ADD_UPDATE) should be called before the add
operation to allow constructing krbprincipalname from service name and
hostname. It wouldn't make any sense to call this function after the add
operation is successfully completed.

Do you have an update for this patch? The problem I mentioned above is still valid. You can test it by adding a new service on a live server. Thanks.

--
Endi S. Dewata