Jakub Hrozek wrote:

On 11/04/2010 10:00 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
There was a corner case where the value of --ip-address was never
verified if you were also setting up DNS.

Added this bit of information to the man page too.

ticket 399

rob

Two questions:
1) is it intended to quit without printing an error message if
verify_ip() fails?

verify_ip_address() prints the message.

2) I don't quite understand the manpage part - it says "and --setup-dns
is *not* selected" - but the code checks for "if options.setup_dns:"

You can only override the public IP address setting if you are setting up your own DNS server. Perhaps I should make the text say that...