Adam Young wrote:
On 11/18/2010 11:22 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Password policy needs to update the class of service priority in
another entry. Include the CoS attribute when reporting rights.

CAn't seem to get it to work. Running in the lite server, I have
confirmed that the patch is applied and run:

curl -H "Content-Type:application/json" -H "Accept:applicaton/json"
--negotiate -u : --cacert /etc/ipa/ca.crt -d
'{"method":"pwpolicy_show","params":[["global_policy"],{"rights":1,
"all":1}]}' -X POST http://localhost:8888/ipa/json | less

as well as

./ipa pwpolicy-show global_policy --rights

and
./ipa pwpolicy-show global_policy --rights --all

But do not see rights.

Which returns:
ipa: ERROR: global_policy: entry not found

Considering that I run
./ipa pwpolicy-find global_policy --rights --all

and get
ipa: error: no such option: --rights

I am pretty sure that the patch is applied.

Looks like global_policy is still a bit of a special case. It has no priority because it is the default. Try with a regular group or without global_policy.

I didn't know you wanted rights with find.

I can either add the special case in with a resubmission or push this and create a new task to fix that.