Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 05:37:52PM -0500, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Rob Crittenden wrote:
Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 12:08:36PM -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Make sure a detached group has the default list of objectclasses.
ipaUniqueId is handled by the new uuid plugin.

I haven't fully tested the patch yet, but this caught my attention:

+ (group_dn, group_attrs) = ldap.get_entry(group_dn)
+ is_managed = self.obj.has_objectclass(group_attrs['objectclass'], '')

I think that is_managed is guaranteed to be False in this case, since
has_objectclass would do:

return '' in group_attrs['objectclass']

Gah! Good catch, that should be mepManagedBy. Can you fix this and
continue testing?

rob

I rebased this and fix this error (I rebased it with patches 604 and
607 on my tree in case that makes a difference).

To test this do:

# ipa user-add --first=Tim --last=User tuser
# ipa group-show tuser --all
[ note the objectclasses ]
# ipa group-detach tuser
# ipa group-show --all tuser

It should now be a full POSIX group with a ipaUniqueId and a full
set of objectclass. You should be able to add a user to it.

# ipa group-add-member --users=tuser tuser

rob

Ack (before applying and pushing please note that as Rob notes above,
this must be applied on top of his patches 604 and 607)

     Jakub

pushed to master