On 11/22/2010 07:01 AM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 07:36:22AM +0100, Jakub Hrozek wrote:

On 11/09/2010 08:01 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Jakub Hrozek wrote:

Instead of print and return, use sys.exit() to quit scripts with an
error message and a non zero return code.

This isn't applying for me. Can you try to rebase it?

thanks

rob
It should apply cleanly once the remaining diff of the patch that logs
install script options is pushed. Sorry, I did not mention there was a
dependency earlier.

Attached patch rebased on top of the current master

     Jakub